Vitality, Health & Sleep
How do you live a long and a happy life?
- Eat a balanced diet, eat more vegetables, avoid toxic and inflammatory foods. Closer to the earth the better. Ratio of Omega 3&6.
- Skip unnecessarily meals, and the unhealthy food.
- Make sure you get your vitamins and minerals.
- Make sure you get a good night's rest, with great quality and duration of sleep.
- Exercise daily for one hour, high intensity training is good. Try to take walks/runs in the forest. As this decreases stress levels. Due to the decrease in cortisol.
- Don’t stress about life, if something comes. It comes. If it doesn’t. It doesn’t. You will manage, and you can manage as the people before you have.
- Cryotherapy, hot and cold. Go to the Sauna (once a day if you can) Learn to be uncomfortable, the more uncomfortable we get and manage to get past. The stronger we get, the more we can stand being uncomfortable. It also means we get healthier. Same thing with fasting/skipping meals. It’s not good to live in homeostasis, so to say. In a system where the conditions never change.
- Stay social, have good contacts, have fun with people. Remember to laugh, it also makes you live longer. My hypothesis is that is helps to destress, because I think it’s a reaction in face of toughness. At least for mammals.
- Take care of your hygiene, mouth and washing your body. It’s not good to neglect that for too long.
- Donate for a cause, increase your (energy) efficiency, do little things to make things better for others. This will also make you happier in the long run.
- Spend your money wisely, so you don’t need to stress about it.
This post has been inspired by several articles David Sinclairs book “Lifespan” and Matthew Walkers many presentations and lectures, he also has a book “Why We Sleep”